Munich Professional Photo Shoot with Options
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Let a professional photographer create a stunning portfolio of your visit to Munich
- Share your stunning high-resolution images by online galleries, slideshows, and personal postcards
- Have beautiful prints and merchandise delivered to your home
DescriptionExperience Munich like never before! On this photo shoot a local professional photographer will capture stunning images of you against some of the city’s most spectacular backdrops. You’ll find the photo-documentary approach to be unobtrusive and natural, and perfect for capturing special occasions or simply the everyday moments of your trip. Choose from 30-minute, 1-hour, and 2-hour options. Photo sessions are held in some of the most picturesque neighborhoods. The most popular itineraries include: Englischer Garten: One of the world's largest urban parks, and located in the heart of Munich, the Englischer Garten serves as the primary recreation spot for locals. Enjoy a bratwurst and a beer at the Biergarten at the foot of the Chinese Tower while listening to traditional German music played by men in lederhosen. At the Seehaus you can rent a paddle boat and take a spin around the lake on warmer days. Odeonsplatz: One of central Munich’s largest public squares, Odeonsplatz is notable for its distinct Italian-style architecture. This is a good starting point of discovering Munich on foot while your photographer snaps away. You are welcome to choose your own location so that your experience best suits your travelling style and personality, or pick one of the many popular itineraries at your disposal.
IncludesPersonal photographer for a private photo session High-resolution digital photos Private online gallery to view and share your photos 30 free high resolution, professionally reworked images (with the 1-hour photo shoot) 60 free high resolution, professionally reworked images (with the 2-hour photo shoot) Site entrance fees and any paid activities required for the photographer to photograph you Fees for any transportation required between locations Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
- Photo sessions are conducted on site at your travel destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere in your photo session, as rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatically interesting images! In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options. Feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask for suggestions or ideas. The photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your precise options and requests to best create beautiful memories of your time in Germany. This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the lFrom €199.00
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
Bayerische Volkssternwarte MuenchenAu-Haidhausen, Munich
Bayerische Volkssternwarte Muenchen is one of the biggest public observatories in Germany. It is located in Munich's district Haidhausen.............
Gala Concert in the Cuvilliés Theatre
Experience a concert in the Cuvilliés Theatre in Munich, one of the most beautiful and important Rococo theaters in Europe. Enjoy an evening of classical music performed5 ReviewsFrom €77.00
Secrets of the City Interactive Discovery Game Tour
Explore the beautiful city of Munich and have fun at the same time on this interactive, self-guided discovery game. Stroll around while solving a trail of mysterious ridd2 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Filmcasino situated in Munich's city centre is a cinema which offers a diversified programme.............
Private Walking Tour
A guided, walking tour in which you will see both ancient and modern Munich in one package. You can experience the highlights of this Bavarian gem, whilst learning aboutFrom €268.00
The famous theatre Marstall is situated in the outbuilding of the Residenz in Munich's city centre.............