Scavenger Hunt through the Old Town
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Munich's old town in a playful way on an independent tour of the city
- Explore famous sights of Munich and take a look at the Karlstor, the Frauenkirche and the famous Viktualienmarkt
- Solve exciting puzzles, follow the clues and learn more about the buildings and history of Munich
DescriptionExperience an exciting city tour through Munich's old town in a very special way. Solve puzzles and follow the clues from the numbered envelopes to discover Munich's next highlight. Get a lot of background information about the sights or the city's history. Start at the main station and explore the Karlstor at the famous Stachus, the citizen's hall (Bürgersaal) and the St. Michael's Church (Kirche St. Michael) on Neuhauser Straße among other places. Continue to the famous Frauenkirche, the Marienplatz with the old (Altes Rathaus) and the new town hall (Neues Rathaus) and the Viktualienmarkt. Puzzle your family and yourself through the whole city and get extensive information about the history of Bavaria's capital in a variety of ways.
IncludesCity game box with directions, puzzles and information cards Additional entrance fees Transport Additional guided tours Personal assistance
- This product is only available in German
- The shipping of the game box can take up to 4 business days
- International shipping may take longer. On weekends and during holidays, no shipping is done
- Please book in good time, so that a timely delivery can be guaranteed
- Collection of the city game in Munich is not possible
- Your city game box will be shipped 4 weeks before your chosen date at the earliest. Please select an early appointment, if you should require the box sooner
- The scavenger hunt can be carried out at any time after receipt of the box, regardless of the selected date
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the lFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Dachau Memorial Site Half-Day Tour from Munich
Visit the memorial site at Dachau on a half-day tour from Munich. Take time to reflect on the terrible events that took place here.342 ReviewsFrom €28.00
Day-Trip to the Royal Palace of Herrenchiemsee
Travel from from Munich to the Chiemsee: the largest Bavarian lake, and take a boat ride to the fine sights at the island of Herreninsel. See where the Bavarian dukes and3 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Karlstor (Stachus)City-Centre, Munich
The Karlstor which is also known as Stachus, especially among the Munich residents can be found between the central station and the Marienplatz. The gate itself marks the
Heimstettener SeeFeldkirchen, Munich
In the eastern outskirts of Munich you will find Heimstetterner See a very popular querry pond, with a size of about 11 ha and a depth of 10 meters.............
Museum BrandhorstMaxvorstadt, Munich
The Museum Brandhorst, is a new new addition to Munichs museum scene. In conjunction with the collection of the Pinakothek der Moderne, the multifaceted profile of modern
Munich Christmas Markets and Christmas Village 2-Hour Tour
Celebrate the Christmas season in a traditional German style on this 2-hour tour of the Christmas markets in Munich. Explore the medieval Old Town as it is transformed in4 ReviewsFrom €18.00