Secrets of the City Interactive Discovery Game Tour
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a self-guided and real-life city discovery game via your phone
- Feel the joy of solving riddles and unlocking local stories, secret recommendations and the locations of the city’s hidden gems
- Immerse yourself in an unconventional and authentic view of misplaced kings, cryptic numbers and Nazi history
- Discover the chance to go beneath the surface of Munich
DescriptionForget those lengthy and tiresome tours and inject some fun into your trip to Munich. Set yourself up for a day of exploration on this interactive city discovery experience. Your challenge begins on Marienplatz, and all the information you need to complete the adventure will be provided to you via email. Wander around the city, visiting some of the most iconic sights and landmarks as you solve 10 puzzles and riddles that take you from one location to the next. Some of the stops along the way are hidden locations that you might otherwise have missed. On the tour, unlock local recommendations and fun facts, as well as learning the history of the city. Explore the hot spots of Munich that even some of the locals don’t know, and see the city from a different angle. Discover what Munich has to offer and visit the known and unknown sides of the city, riddle by riddle. Misplaced kings, cryptic numbers and even Nazi history… what a city! Unlock secrets and forgotten stories with 10 riddles, each followed by a story that leads the way.
IncludesA link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB. No downloads
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from the tour operator
- Games are available in English only
- There’s a few rules to the games and the local partner will remind you of them before playing, but just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the lFrom €199.00
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Halloween Night Watchmen Torch Tour of Munich
It is hard to imagine what happened in Munich during the Middle Ages, but on this Halloween night tour visit the spooky parts of Munich's past.1 ReviewsFrom €20.00
The Isartor is one of Munich´s three remaining outer city gates. It is located west of the Marienplatz.............
Dachau Memorial Site Tour
Take a 5-hour highly educational and thought-provoking tour to the Dachau Concentration camp memorial site from Munich. A place of remembrance, education and self reflect14 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Partying in the Tram!............
Gruenwalder FreizeitparkSurrounding-Area, Munich
On an area of 1200 qm the Gruenwalder Freizeitpark in Munich's surrounding offers free time activities such as sport and wellness.............
Muenchner StadtmuseumCity-Centre, Munich
Münchner Stadtmuseum (Munich City Museum) is located directly in the city centre and offers exhibitions telling the history of Munich.............