Zip-Line Course Experience
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Try out 8 different zip-lines spanning 330 meters
- Fly through the air with a bird's eye view of the surrounding area
- Enjoy an exciting yet safe activity with friends and family
DescriptionEnjoy a unique zip-line experience. A height differential of up to 3.5 meters provides the incline required for top speeds through the treetops and across the grounds. Try out 8 different zip-lines while securely attached to a steel cable, and take in spectacular views at all times. The steel zip-lines are subject to stringent safety regulations covering the construction materials and the protective equipment. Guides and instructors are highly trained, as well. The unique feature of this experience is the opportunity to fly next to or above a partner. This is an ideal opportunity for couples, friends, parents and kids or even colleagues to enjoy the experience together.
IncludesProfessional protective equipment Zip-line experience
- Fitted with professional protective equipment, you will first receive comprehensive instructions from an experienced instructor
- The all-round safe-roller system means that the safety harness does not need to be refitted at the transfer points
- Good physical and mental condition required
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with cardiovascular illnesses
- The activity is also not suitable for those suffering from acute injuries or problems with the shoulders, joints or back
- Children with a minimum weight of 40 kg and a height of 120 cm are allowed
- Clothing suitable for the weather conditions and flat/closed training shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the lFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Dachau Memorial Site Half-Day Tour from Munich
Visit the memorial site at Dachau on a half-day tour from Munich. Take time to reflect on the terrible events that took place here.342 ReviewsFrom €28.00
Day-Trip to the Royal Palace of Herrenchiemsee
Travel from from Munich to the Chiemsee: the largest Bavarian lake, and take a boat ride to the fine sights at the island of Herreninsel. See where the Bavarian dukes and3 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Karlstor (Stachus)City-Centre, Munich
The Karlstor which is also known as Stachus, especially among the Munich residents can be found between the central station and the Marienplatz. The gate itself marks the
Heimstettener SeeFeldkirchen, Munich
In the eastern outskirts of Munich you will find Heimstetterner See a very popular querry pond, with a size of about 11 ha and a depth of 10 meters.............
Museum BrandhorstMaxvorstadt, Munich
The Museum Brandhorst, is a new new addition to Munichs museum scene. In conjunction with the collection of the Pinakothek der Moderne, the multifaceted profile of modern
Munich Christmas Markets and Christmas Village 2-Hour Tour
Celebrate the Christmas season in a traditional German style on this 2-hour tour of the Christmas markets in Munich. Explore the medieval Old Town as it is transformed in4 ReviewsFrom €18.00