Day Trip from Munich to Königssee: Boat Ride & Salt Mine1 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Königsee on a full-day guided excursion from Munich. Explore St. Bartholomä island and take a tour of the Berchtesgaden salt mines.
- Relish the serenity of Königssee
- Hear an echo show, in which a musician uses the lake's echo to create musical effects
- Ride to and from Königssee in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Enter the mountain and explore the salt mines
- Cross a subterranean lake on a wooden raft
DescriptionRide an air-conditioned bus to Königsee, a 2.5-hour trip, and along the way, take the chance to admire the countryside and hear commentary from your guide. Upon arrival at Königssee, climb aboard a boat and ride across the lake to St. Bartholomä island. As you enjoy the cruise, hear the magnificent echo show. Listen as a musician creates an unearthly harmony using the naturally pristine echo caused by the sheer rock. Explore the island on your own, have a snack, and take some amazing photos. Return to the shore and take a ride to the salt mines of Berchtesgaden. Put on miner’s clothes and head deep into the mountain before gliding down the miner’s slide. See the mysterious glowing salt grottoes and raft across a 100-meter long subterranean wooden raft. This fun-filled tour is perfect for families and children.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned coach Guided tour Food and drink Boat ticket and entrance fee for the Saltmine (29 €) Gratuities
- Please note, this tour does not cover the boat ticket or the cost of admission to the salt mines, please bring 29€ for these costs
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please dress warmly, as the temperature inside the mountain is 12 degrees Celsius, or 53 degrees Fahrenheit, year-round
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now