- Admire the colours that bring energy-charged art forms to life in Munich
- Learn many exciting facts about the history of graffiti
- Stroll along the Isar river where artists have left their mark
- Discover the artworks of renowned street artists
- Get off the beaten track and enjoy a bike ride to Giesing
When you look at how tidy and chic Munich is today, it’s hard to imagine that it was here where the graffiti movement started in Germany back in the 1980s. Discover the street art masterpieces as your stroll around the city on a bike tour.
Get on your bike and ride along the Isar river. Go far away from the tourist crowds and explore Giesing, a former working-class neighborhood. From there, head towards the slaughterhouse district. Once there enjoy a break on a boat at a railway bridge.
Munich was considered a mecca for graffiti artists, alongside New York. Pass by the works of art made by the old masters who shaped this culture, but also from up and coming new street artists.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund