My Guide Website?
Munich: Beer Stories Guided Segway Tour26 Reviews
Experience the 600-year-old beer culture of Munich on this exciting 3-hour Segway tour. Discover Munich, the home of breweries, beer gardens, and the legendary Oktoberfest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience sightseeing from a new perspective
- Visit the home of beer gardens
- Learn about the history of the different breweries
- See the beer fountain and learn about the beer purity law
DescriptionBefore you start your tour of Munich, you'll learn how to ride the Segway and realize that it's actually very easy. Experience shows that every customer gets to grips with riding a Segway within minutes. After the initial training, you can get on your way and start your tour of the city. The tour starts at Artur-Kutscher-Platz. From there, head towards the English Garden with the largest beer garden in Munich - the beer garden at the Chinese Tower. Continue on to the Maximilianeum, the seat of the Bavarian Parliament and the high banks of the river Isar, where the beer gardens have their origin. See the Hofbräuhaus and hear about its history. Learn unknown facts, such as how the Bavarian wheat beer and the Hofbräuhaus saved the state from bankruptcy. See the world-famous brewery Löwenbräu, visit the beer fountain and learn about the Bavarian beer purity law. Highlights of the tour are the beer garden at the Chinese Tower, high banks of the river Isar, Hofbräuhaus, Max-Joseph-Platz, Oper, Löwenbräukeller, Odeonsplatz and much more. Your tour will end at the starting point.
IncludesSegway rental Instruction Guide Helmet Headset
- You must be at least 14 years old but you do not need a driver's license
- The total duration of the tour includes the Segway instruction session and training so it is dependent on the group size and individual driving skills
- There is a minimum weight of 45 kilograms and a maximum weight of 118 kilograms
- This tour operates rain or shine so please dress appropriately for the weather
- The tour will be suspended in the event of extreme weather conditions