My Guide Website?
Munich: Viktualienmarkt Gourmet Food Tour371 Reviews
Enjoy a tour of the Viktualienmarkt in Munich as you tantalize your taste buds with regional cuisine as well as international delicacies. Immerse yourself in the bustling life of the market and learn more about its people and delicacies.
- Explore the Viktualienmarkt, Munich’s largest market with over 100 stalls in the center of the old town
- Enjoy traditional Bavarian sausages
- Taste cheese and bread from different regions
- Try exotic fruit that you’ve never heard of before
- Experience the bustling daily life of the Viktualienmarkt
- Sample pickled delicacies
DescriptionFrom Weißwurst (traditional Bavarian white sausage) to pretzels, from beer to cheese – the possibilities for eating and drinking at the Viktualienmarkt seem virtually endless. On this tour of the Viktualienmarkt in Munich, open up your senses with tasty delicacies and fascinating stories. This gourmet tour begins at Marienplatz. From here you’ll go directly to the Viktualienmarkt, where you’ll stop at several stands to sample the many delicacies and discover stories about the food and the market traders. Find various types of sausages, cheese, bread, and exotic fruit, and you’ll finish off the tour with some pickled Bavarian delicacies.
IncludesStories and anecdotes about the Viktualienmarkt Bavarian breakfast Many different delicacies at the market stalls
- It is recommended that participants do not eat before the tour in order to fully enjoy all the tastings.