My Guide Website?
Munich: Viktualienmarkt Gourmet Food Tour461 Reviews
Enjoy a tour of the Viktualienmarkt in Munich as you tantalize your taste buds with regional cuisine as well as international delicacies. Immerse yourself in the bustling life of the market and learn more about its people and delicacies.
- Explore Viktualienmarkt, Munich’s largest market in the heart of its old town
- Savor some delicious and traditional Bavarian sausages
- Snack on some cheese and bread from different regions of Germany
- Try fruit that is so exotic that you may have never heard of it before
- Experience the bustling daily life of the Viktualienmarkt
DescriptionFrom Weißwurst (traditional Bavarian white sausage) to pretzels, from beer to cheese – the possibilities for eating and drinking at the Viktualienmarkt seem virtually endless. On this tour of the Viktualienmarkt in Munich, open up your senses with tasty delicacies and fascinating stories. This gourmet tour begins at Marienplatz. From here you’ll go directly to the Viktualienmarkt, where you’ll stop at several stands to sample the many delicacies and discover stories about the food and the market traders. Find various types of sausages, cheese, bread, and exotic fruit, and you’ll finish off the tour with some pickled Bavarian delicacies.
IncludesStories and anecdotes about the Viktualienmarkt Bavarian breakfast Many different delicacies at the market stalls
- It is recommended that participants do not eat before the tour in order to fully enjoy all the tastings.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€41.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today