Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the long lines to access a reserved table at the center of all the activities.
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skip the long lines to reserved tables at the Oktoberfest
- Enjoy a traditional breakfast of weisswurst, brezel and weiss beer
- Experience the largest inner city beer garden in the world
- Feast on a platter of cold cuts of meat and cheeses
- Get served a half roast chicken and 2 liters of beer at your leisure
DescriptionLearn the history of Munich and its famous beer festival on an all-inclusive tour of the Oktoberfest. Taste food from Bavaria in the festival grounds. Start with a traditional breakfast, including beer, in the city center. Then, make your way through the city to the world’s largest inner city beer garden. Learn more about the beer and famous beer gardens and cellars of the city as you taste different types of beers, popular in Bavaria. Bypass the crowds to get to your reserved tables, complete with assorted meats and cheeses from Bavaria. Take some photos of the waiters wearing lederhosen and enjoy a typical feast of 2 liters of beer and a half roast chicken. Hear what other facilities are available at the festival grounds to enjoy at leisure, such as the amazing Ferris wheel and fun toboggan ride.
IncludesSkip-the-line access to reserved tables in one of the best tents at the Oktoberfest Traditional breakfast from Bavaria A free 0.5-liter glass of beer from a wooden keg Half a roast chicken and 2 liters of beer at the Oktoberfest, served at your leisure A platter of cold cuts of meat and cheeses per table Hotel pick-up and drop off Optional gratuities
- You must be at least 18 years old and present valid photo ID to consume alcohol
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- Backpacks are not allowed in the tents for security reasons
- Purses are allowed if they are no more than 3 liters in volume or are no more than 20 x 15 x 10 centimeters in dimension
- Digital cameras are allowed but not recommended. A smartphone camera will be more than enough
- Dress in a traditional dirndle and lederhosen to make your experience more memorable
- You can book an MVV group train ticket for 1 or 3 days to get around
- Bring cash in case you want to buy souvenirs or get a taxi
- Bring a photocopy of your ID and leave the original in your hotel
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or a low wide heal
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Salzburg Full-Day Tour from Munich
This full-day excursion begins with a train journey from Munich to Salzburg with some stunning views along the way. You’ll explore Salzburg on a 2.5-hour guided walking241 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Highlights of the Old Town Tour
Discover the most important places in the Old Town of Munich on a journey from the origins of the city to the present day.1 ReviewsFrom €15.00
Deutsches TheaterFrottmaning, Munich
Deutsches Theater is the biggest theatre in Munich with a total capacity of 1.600 seats. It offers 300 performances a year.............
Tour of Munich with Bavaria Film Studios Tour Ticket
Discover the beauty of Munich and its fascinating film studios. See spectacular film technology and the role it has played in German and international film history. Learn47 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Lollihop is the Bavaria’s largest indoor children’s play park situated in Munich`s district Aubing. It doesn`t matter what weather it is and any time of year the chil
Classical Concert Recital in Max-Joseph-Hall
A 2-hour chamber concert featuring members of Munich's philharmonic orchestra. This unique performance will be housed within Max-Joseph-Hall, which itself oozes characterFrom €50.00
Loisach Isar-FlossfahrtenGiesing, Munich
Loisach-Isar-Flossfahrten offers float trips from Munich's district Wolfratshausen to the district Thalkirchen along the Isar river.............