Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the long lines to access a reserved table at the center of all the activities.
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skip the long lines to reserved tables at the Oktoberfest
- Enjoy a traditional breakfast of weisswurst, brezel and weiss beer
- Experience the largest inner city beer garden in the world
- Feast on a platter of cold cuts of meat and cheeses
- Get served a half roast chicken and 2 liters of beer at your leisure
DescriptionLearn the history of Munich and its famous beer festival on an all-inclusive tour of the Oktoberfest. Taste food from Bavaria in the festival grounds. Start with a traditional breakfast, including beer, in the city center. Then, make your way through the city to the world’s largest inner city beer garden. Learn more about the beer and famous beer gardens and cellars of the city as you taste different types of beers, popular in Bavaria. Bypass the crowds to get to your reserved tables, complete with assorted meats and cheeses from Bavaria. Take some photos of the waiters wearing lederhosen and enjoy a typical feast of 2 liters of beer and a half roast chicken. Hear what other facilities are available at the festival grounds to enjoy at leisure, such as the amazing Ferris wheel and fun toboggan ride.
IncludesSkip-the-line access to reserved tables in one of the best tents at the Oktoberfest Traditional breakfast from Bavaria A free 0.5-liter glass of beer from a wooden keg Half a roast chicken and 2 liters of beer at the Oktoberfest, served at your leisure A platter of cold cuts of meat and cheeses per table Hotel pick-up and drop off Optional gratuities
- You must be at least 18 years old and present valid photo ID to consume alcohol
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- Backpacks are not allowed in the tents for security reasons
- Purses are allowed if they are no more than 3 liters in volume or are no more than 20 x 15 x 10 centimeters in dimension
- Digital cameras are allowed but not recommended. A smartphone camera will be more than enough
- Dress in a traditional dirndle and lederhosen to make your experience more memorable
- You can book an MVV group train ticket for 1 or 3 days to get around
- Bring cash in case you want to buy souvenirs or get a taxi
- Bring a photocopy of your ID and leave the original in your hotel
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or a low wide heal
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
Bayerische Volkssternwarte MuenchenAu-Haidhausen, Munich
Bayerische Volkssternwarte Muenchen is one of the biggest public observatories in Germany. It is located in Munich's district Haidhausen.............
Gala Concert in the Cuvilliés Theatre
Experience a concert in the Cuvilliés Theatre in Munich, one of the most beautiful and important Rococo theaters in Europe. Enjoy an evening of classical music performed5 ReviewsFrom €77.00
Secrets of the City Interactive Discovery Game Tour
Explore the beautiful city of Munich and have fun at the same time on this interactive, self-guided discovery game. Stroll around while solving a trail of mysterious ridd2 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Filmcasino situated in Munich's city centre is a cinema which offers a diversified programme.............
Private Walking Tour
A guided, walking tour in which you will see both ancient and modern Munich in one package. You can experience the highlights of this Bavarian gem, whilst learning aboutFrom €268.00
The famous theatre Marstall is situated in the outbuilding of the Residenz in Munich's city centre.............
Gruenwalder FreizeitparkSurrounding-Area, Munich
On an area of 1200 qm the Gruenwalder Freizeitpark in Munich's surrounding offers free time activities such as sport and wellness.............