My Guide Website?
CityTourCard Munich: Public Transport & Discounts472 Reviews
Take advantage of the wide range of benefits that the CityTourCard Munich has to offer. Make the most out of your trip to Munich with free travel on the public transport, plus many discounts at selected partners.
- Discover Munich and take advantage of the wide range of discounts from over 80 discount partners.
- Save up to 50% on tours, attractions, restaurants, theaters and much more!
- Enjoy free public transport in downtown Munich (journeys to the airport included).
- Get access to all details and discounts in the portable city pocket guide.
DescriptionWith the CityTourCard Munich, you can go anywhere in Bavaria’s beautiful capital city. Just validate your pass at the nearest ticket machine and you are on your way! Upon validation, you will have 24 or 48 hours; or 3, 4, 5, or 6 days to explore the entire city with free and unlimited access to public transportation. Transportation methods include all metro, trams, regional trains, and buses within the city of Munich (Zone M) or the entire MVV network including the airport (Zone M-6). The CityTourCard Munich also allows you to visit some of the city’s most important sights and attractions. Get discounts from plenty of Munich’s museums, exhibitions, theaters, concerts, shops, cafés, and restaurants. If you are traveling as a family, you are in luck. A group is up to 5 adults, with two children between 6- and 14-years old counting as one adult. Munich is waiting for you! You can learn about all the details and discounts from the portable pocket guide.
IncludesFree public transportation in Munich for 24-hour, 48-hour, 3-, 4-, 5-, or 6-day (depending on the option selected) City Card discounts for selected museums, attractions, theatres, concerts, shops, cafes, and restaurants Transportation from and to the airport (with the M-6 ticket option)
- Kids can go free on public transportation (until the age of 6 years) The following means of transport can be used with the CityTourCard: S-Bahn, subway, bus, streetcar, and regional train Fare zones: M (city of Munich) and M-6 (MVV overall network, including the city of Munich and airport) Valid for singles or groups of up to 5 adults, with two children between 6 - 14 years old counting as one adult Tickets must be stamped for validation before the start of the journey Tickets are non-transferable