My Guide Website?
CityTourCard Munich: Public Transport & Discounts578 Reviews
Take advantage of the wide range of benefits that the CityTourCard Munich has to offer. Make the most out of your trip to Munich with free travel on the public transport, plus many discounts at selected partners.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Munich and take advantage of the wide range of discounts from over 80 discount partners.
- Save up to 50% on tours, attractions, restaurants, theaters and much more!
- Enjoy free public transport in downtown Munich
DescriptionWith the CityTourCard Munich, you can go anywhere in Bavaria’s beautiful capital city. Exchange your voucher for the CityTourCard at the S-Bahn Customer Service Center at the airport or central station. Upon validation, you will have 24 or 48 hours; or 3, 4, 5, or 6 days to explore the entire city with free and unlimited access to public transportation. Transportation methods include all metro, trams, regional trains, and buses within the city of Munich (Zone M) or the entire MVV network including the airport (Zone M-6). The CityTourCard Munich also allows you to visit some of the city’s most important sights and attractions. Get discounts from plenty of Munich’s museums, exhibitions, theaters, concerts, shops, cafés, and restaurants. If you are traveling as a family, you are in luck. A group is up to 5 adults, with two children between 6- and 14-years old counting as one adult. Munich is waiting for you! Have a look at the Flyer for more detailed information, inlcuding a QR Code for listed discounts.
IncludesFree public transportation in Munich for 24-hour, 48-hour, 3-, 4-, 5-, or 6-day (depending on the option selected) City Card discounts for selected museums, attractions, theatres, concerts, shops, cafes, and restaurants Transportation from and to the airport (with the M-6 ticket option)
- Vouchers need to be exchanged for the CityTourCard Munich at the meeting point at the airport or Munich Central Station
- Kids under 6 can go free on public transportation
- The following means of transportation can be used with the CityTourCard: S-Bahn, subway, bus, streetcar, and regional train
- Fare zones: M (city of Munich) and M-6 (MVV overall network, including the city of Munich and airport). Choose zone M for Munich City and M-6 for the entire MVV zone, including the airport
- Valid for singles or groups of up to 5 adults, with two children between 6 - 14 years old counting as one adult
- Tickets must be stamped for validation before the start of the journey
- Tickets are non-transferable