My Guide Website?
Munich Highlights by Segway 3-Hour Tour71 Reviews
Discover Munich and its beautiful city squares and sights from a new perspective on this 3-hour Segway tour. After personal training on how to ride the Segway you can get going on your somewhat different sightseeing tour in Munich.
- Experience sightseeing from a new perspective
- See the English Garden and the Angel of Peace
- Admire the impressive Maximilianeum, the seat of the Bavarian State Parliament
- Ride past the Feldherrnhalle and the Theatine Church
- See the Hofgarten, Munich’s famous Eisbach, and the Siegestor
DescriptionAll beginnings are difficult – not on a Segway! Before you start your tour of Munich, you will learn how to ride the Segway and realize that it is actually very easy to ride. Experience shows that every customer gets to grips with riding a Segway within minutes. After the initial training you can get on your way and start your own tour of the city. The tour starts at Artur-Kutscher-Platz. From there you will head towards the English Garden and along the Isar River to the Angel of Peace. Continue on to the Maximilianeum, the seat of the Bavarian Parliament. This building was constructed between 1857 and 1874 by the architect Friedrich Bürklein and fits in with the surroundings by the Isar River. Up the river you will see Museum Island with the Deutsches Museum and the parish church of St. Maximilian on the west bank of the Isar River. Head along Maximilianstraße past the Residenz Theatre at Odeonsplatz. There you will find the Feldherrnhalle and the Theatine Church. Pass by the Munich Residenz together with the Hofgarten as well as the Bavarian State Chancellery towards the Eisbach. From there you head through the Siegestor back to the starting point.
IncludesSegway rental Instruction Helmet Drinks
- Participants must be at least 14 years old
- No drivers license required
- The total duration of the tour may vary depending on the group size and individual driving skills and includes the Segway instruction session and training
- Participants must weigh between 45 and 118 kilograms (driver including load)
- Tours take place in all weather conditions. The tour will be suspended in the event of extreme weather conditions. Please dress appropriately for the weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now