My Guide Website?
Munich Highlights by Segway 3-Hour Tour177 Reviews
Discover Munich and its beautiful city squares and attractions on a Segway tour. After personal training on how to ride the Segway, embark on your unique sightseeing adventure in Munich.
- Experience sightseeing from a new perspective
- See the English Garden and the Angel of Peace
- Admire the impressive Maximilianeum, the seat of the Bavarian State Parliament
- Ride past the Feldherrnhalle and the Theatine Church
- See the Hofgarten, Munich’s famous Eisbach, and the Siegestor
DescriptionGlide through the streets of Munich on this Segway tour. Learn how to manage a Segway and visit all the major city attractions, including the Maximilianeum and the Theatine Church. After getting the hang of riding a Segway, start your tour at Artur-Kutscher-Platz. Then, head towards the English Garden and along the Isar River to the Angel of Peace. Continue to the Maximilianeum, the seat of the Bavarian Parliament. This building was constructed between 1857 and 1874 by the architect Friedrich Bürklein and fits in with the surroundings by the Isar River. Up the river, see Museum Island with the Deutsches Museum and the parish church of St. Maximilian on the west bank of the Isar River. Head along Maximilianstraße past the Residenz Theatre at Odeonsplatz and admire the Feldherrnhalle and the Theatine Church. Glide past the Munich Residenz together with the Hofgarten as well as the Bavarian State Chancellery towards the Eisbach. From there, swing around the Siegestor back to the starting point.
IncludesSegway rental Instruction Helmet Guide Headset
- Participants must be at least 14 years old
- No drivers license required
- The total duration of the tour may vary depending on the group size and individual driving skills and includes the Segway instruction session and training
- Participants must weigh between 45 and 118 kilograms (driver including load)
- Tours take place in all weather conditions. The tour will be suspended in the event of extreme weather conditions. Please dress appropriately for the weather