My Guide Website?
Munich: Day Trip to Salzburg with Local Artist
Learn about the history and culture of Salzburg on a day trip from Munich with a local artist. Visit sights where "The Sound of Music" was filmed, learn about Mozart, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Munich: Street Art Bike Tour
- From Munich: Zugspitze Mountain Van Tour
- Augsburg Water Management - City Walking Tour
- Munich's Old Town by Segway 3-hour Tour
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle & Linderhof Premium Tour
- Discover the charming city of Salzburg on a day trip from Munich
- Enjoy a tour with a local artist guide to take you through Salzburg's highlights
- Wander through the charming streets of Salzburg's Old Town and enjoy some shopping
- See some of the most famous sights where 'The Sound of Music' was filmed
- Learn about Mozart and enjoy an optional boat ride to explore more of the area
DescriptionEnjoy a day immersing yourself in history and music on this day trip to Salzburg. Wander through the charming streets of the Old Town and marvel at the scenic views of the Eastern Alps. Meet your guide in Munich and hop on the train for a relaxing ride to Salzburg. Enjoy a 90-minute tour of the beautiful Old Town. Learn about Mozart and many other people from this wonderful city and see many of the iconic locations where “The Sound of Music” was filmed. Enjoy some free time to take a boat ride or to do some shopping. Stop for lunch before ending your trip with your journey back to Munich.
IncludesLocal artist guide City map Group train ticket 90-minute guided tour of the Old Town 3 hours of free time A welcome Mozartkugel (local sweet)
- This tour will take place rain or shine