My Guide Website?
Munich: House Running in Schwabing1 Reviews
Run down the wall of the Rilano 24/7 Hotel in Munich from a height of 50 metres, roped to a special construction. Capture views over Schwabing, tip over the edge, and feel the thrill of the descent.
- Enjoy the thrill of descending 50-metres vertically, face first
- Take unbelievable photos of the Alps before tipping over the edge
- Let your friends and family watch as you run along the side of building
- Experience the wackiest walk of your life
- Feel safe, knowing you're attached to a special construct
DescriptionGet a taste of adrenaline in Munich by house running on a 50-meter high roof edge. Take in the view of the Alps and Schwabing, before heading, face down, on the facade of the building. Register for your run at the main counter, then grab your gear and take the lift to the top of the Rilano 24/7 Hotel. Once on the roof, hear the music pumping and witness the sight of the Alps for a brief moment. Then, get your edge and tip over the roof. Experience the wackiest walk of your life as you abseil down the side of the building, face first. Feel the thrill as you watch the ground come closer and you scale the impossible. It's definitely nice to know you're attached to a special construct, made specifically for your safety.
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- If your tour is canceled for weather-related reasons, such as strong wind or thunderstorms, the local partner will contact you on the day of the event
- Participants under the age of 18 must provide signed proof of parental consent
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€79.90Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today