My Guide Website?
Munich: Old Town Walking Tour in Spanish14 Reviews
Get to know the city with a complete walk around Munich's old town. You will discover the best places like its beautiful cathedral Frauenkirche, its famous square Marienplatz, the city market Viktualienmarkt and the busy brewery Hofbräuhaus.
- Discover one of the most beautiful churches in town, Sant Michael
- Enjoy the famous square, Marienplatz, with the Town Hall and its chimes
- Learn everything about Munich beer in the most popular brewery in town, Hofbräuhaus
DescriptionPartake on an interesting city walk around Munich. Learn historical facts, stories about the most important and famous people of the city and of course amusing anecdotes from your guide. After meeting in front of one of the old city gates, Karlstor, the first stop will be at Sant Michael's Church. Afterward, visit the cathedral, Frauenkirche, and enjoy the chimes at Marienplatz. Discover the life at Viktualienmarkt, its typical beer garden, and everything about the culinary culture of the city. Hofbräuhaus will be the perfect place to talk about beer culture but also about contemporary history. Admire the National Theater and the Residenz, the royal residence of the Wittelsbach family.
IncludesGuided city walking tour Spanish-speaking guide
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour requires a minimum of three participants to operate. If the minimum number is not met, the local partner will contact you to offer an alternative
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€16.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today