My Guide Website?
Munich Surf Experience Surfing In Munich Eisbach River Wave4 Reviews
You can surf in Munich at any time of year. If you love novelty and want to surf somewhere different from the usual surf trip destination, then the Munich River wave is a fantastic experience. All included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Munich: Street Art Bike Tour
- From Munich: Zugspitze Mountain Van Tour
- Augsburg Water Management - City Walking Tour
- Munich's Old Town by Segway 3-hour Tour
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle & Linderhof Premium Tour
- One of Munich’s top attractions - Surfing Germany
- A Unique Surf Culture in the Middle of the City
- Eisbachwelle: River Surfing in Germany
- Eisbachwelle in Munich, Germany
- Munich: A World-renowned Surfer Metropolis
DescriptionThe Eisbachwelle is the largest, best and most consistent city centre location for river surfing. The waves on the Eisbach river at the entrance to the Englischer Garten (park) attract surfers and onlookers from around the world. The spot is famous throughout the world for being the largest, best and most consistent city center location for river surfing. People have been surfing here for 40 years. The man-made Eisbach river emerges from underground just a few steps away from the Haus der Kunst (art gallery) on Prinzregentenstrasse in the Lehel district. A stone step at the outlet generates a standing wave about half a metre tall. A unique surf culture in the middle of the city provided a challenge and experience you’re unlikely to forget. This experience includes: Water Beer Juice Surfboards Wetsuits Pro Sony Camera Photos Locker
IncludesIf you love the novelty of surfing and want a different surf experience, surfing the Eisbach could be your next adventure. The Eisbach is a standing wave located on the Eisbachwalle river in Munich. Fast-flowing water passes under a bridge before flowing over a rise in the river bed. The rise is a pile of boulders, creating a hump in the water flow. This hump almost flows back on itself, which creates the standing wave effect–which can be ridden. Local surfers used to lower a log into the wave to make the wave face smoother; however, this is now banned due to council regulations. This experience includes: Water Beer Juice Surfboards 7'0” Soft top - (more stability and buoyancy) leash & fins Bodyboard 42' (you can try it) Wetsuits - Full one-piece Neoprene made of 5 mm with an integrated hood 4 mm neoprene surfing booties Pro Sony Camera Photos Locker
- You must be aware that this experience is a recreational activity that can be dangerous, accept that there is a degree of risk and acknowledge that I participate in this event at your own risk. Guide: Max. Please contact us through WhatsApp, in case you have questions. Every time you book an experience or before please get in touch and get more info via email or phone.