My Guide Website?
Munich's Old Town by Segway 3-hour Tour37 Reviews
Discover Munich's old town by Segway on an exciting 3-hour tour. Ride through old Schwabing to the most beautiful locations in Munich's Old Town and see sites such as the Viktualienmarket, Isartor, Marienplatz, and many more.
- Experience sightseeing from a new perspective
- Visit Munich's old town and see the Isartor, Viktualienmarket and St. Peters Church
- Admire the impressive Neo-Gothic New town Hall
- Ride past the Feldherrnhalle and the Theatine Church
- Visit Königsplatz with its impressive neoclassical buildings
DescriptionAll beginnings are difficult – not on a Segway! Before you start your tour of Munich, you'll learn how to ride the Segway and realize that it's actually very easy. Experience shows that every customer gets to grips with riding a Segway within minutes. After the initial training you can get on your way and start your tour of the city. The tour starts at Artur-Kutscher-Platz. From there you will head towards Isator. Ride through Tal towards Viktualienmarket and Marienplatz. See Königsplatz and admire its Neo-Classical buildings. Marvel at the impressive Neo-Gothic New Town Hall. See highlights of Munich's oldtown such as Feldherrnhalle and the Theatine Church. End your tour back at the starting point.
IncludesSegway rental Instruction Helmet Food and drink
- You must be at least 14 years old but there is no requirement to have a driver's license
- There is a minimum weight of 45 kilograms and a maximum weight of 118 kilograms
- This tour operates rain or shine but will be suspended in the event of extreme weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- The total duration is dependent on the group size and individual driving skills
- The total duration includes introduction and training
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now