My Guide Website?
Munich: Signs and Wonders Tour63 Reviews
Discover the most magnificent signs, rituals, and symbols of the Bavarian capital, uncover insider information and listen to wonderful stories, legends, and rituals from the old age.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle Full-Day Trip
- Munich: Historical Walking Tour Maxvorstadt with GEO Epoche
- From Munich: Rothenburg and Nördlinger Ries Day Trip by Bus
- From Munich: Dachau Memorial Site Half-Day Trip
- Munich: Royal Water Music on the Starnberg Lake
- Listen to the legends of Munich's famous saints at Holy Spirit Church
- Discover places of wonder, royal virtues and wellbeing
- Learn about local rituals for wealth, health and luck in the famous Marienplatz
DescriptionVisit the most wonderful places and characters around Munich's pedestrian zone between Marienplatz and Odeonsplatz on this tour See the miracle madonnas at the Holy Spirit Church and absorb this sacred location's healing powers. Participate in profane rituals which promise love, prosperity, and health and discover for yourself that miracles really do come true in Munich. Visit the resting place of the patron saint of lovers and discover how to benefit from her powers of love. Discover places of health and experience peace and wellbeing in the heart of the city and visit a place of wealth to discover which rituals will bring you a full purse. Also find out with us what really hides behind the four magical lions at the Residence, and what really happens when you rub their noses. Track down locations in Munich where miracles happened, and continue to happen. The tour starts at the Old Town Hall, before visiting the oldest churches in the inner city. Afterward, get in touch with royal virtues at the Residence close to Odeonsplaz. Discover secret places, characters, and rituals between Frauenkirche, Residenz, and Marienplatz.
IncludesGerman-speaking tour guide A small gift
- • This tour is only in German