My Guide Website?
Stuttgart from Munich 1-Day Private Trip by Car
Discover the charms of Stuttgart on a guided tour from Munich. See Old Town highlights such as the Market Square, Old Castle, New Palace and Stiftskirche. Learn about the automobile industry.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Stuttgart with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- Admire the Old Castle, New Palace and Old Town highlights
- Step inside the historic Stiftskirche
- Immerse yourself in the world of automobile, from Mercedes-Benz to Porsche
- Take advantage of a round-trip car transfer from Munich
DescriptionStuttgart is a must-do destination for every fan of wine and cars as the only city in Germany where wine grapes are grown within the urban area and the “cradle of the automobile”. Explore Stuttgart’s Old Town with a Private Guide to learn about the city’s history, culture and economy. Add a touch of adventure to your stay in Munich! This 9-hour tour includes a round-trip car transfer from your accommodation in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle, so traveling from Munich to Stuttgart will be as easy and convenient as possible. Upon arriving in Stuttgart, you will join a Private Guide on a walking tour of the historic Old Town, starting with the elegant city square featuring a landmark, fairytale-inspired Hans im Glück fountain. Take a stroll towards the Market Square to see Stuttgart Town Hall, a bastion of post-war functional architecture. Step inside the Stiftskirche (Collegiate Church) to admire art, stained-glass windows, ancient bells and a pipe organ, and learn about the Württemberg rulers who were buried there. See the 10th-century Old Castle and the grand, baroque New Palace. Discover the wonders of the inner city park Oberer Schloßgarten, featuring a charming like, a piece of the Berlin Wall, and elegant monuments such as the State Opera. Throughout the tour you will learn about the events and personalities that shaped the city's history, including bits of WWII history as well as an introduction to the city's automobile industry - from Mercedes-Benz to Porsche. We offer 2 versions of this tour. A fully guided option includes all the way service of a Private Guide, who will accompany you on the journey from Munich so that you can enjoy the commentary and ask questions along the way. Alternatively, you can choose the guide on site option to meet a Local Guide in Stuttgart. Both options include the same walking route and a round trip car transfer from Munich.
IncludesPrivate Trip from Munich to Stuttgart All the way service of a Licensed Guide from Munich (in the fully-guided tour) Tour led by Licensed Guide from Stuttgart (in the guide-on-site tour) Entry to free parts of Stiftskirche Car transfers with a pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Munich
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a large van for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a tour for 5 people to take advantage of van transfers. Lunch can be arranged upon your request.