Best Restaurants in Schwabing-West
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Munich team
The Bavarian cuisine is popular for offering solid and high calorie foods. The most famous “Schmankerl” are, without a doubt, roast pork with dumplings or pork hock traditionally served with “Sauerkraut”.
Those, who want to get more familiar with Bavarian cuisine and tradition during their stay in Munich should not miss a typical Bavarian “Weißwurst” breakfast. Beside numerous traditional Bavarian Restaurants, international cuisine with culinary highlights can be experienced in Munich.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle Full-Day Trip
- Munich: Historical Walking Tour Maxvorstadt with GEO Epoche
- From Munich: Rothenburg and Nördlinger Ries Day Trip by Bus
- From Munich: Dachau Memorial Site Half-Day Trip
- Munich: Royal Water Music on the Starnberg Lake