My Guide Website?
Munich: Hofbräuhaus Tour9 Reviews
Discover the most famous pub in the world with an official guide of the City of Munich and enjoy a fresh "Mass" of beer afterward.
- Discover the most famous pub in the world
- Listen to anecdotes and interesting facts about the Hofbräuhaus
- Receive a coin in a currency that is only available at the Hofbräuhaus
- Enjoy a 'Mass' of beer at the end of the tour
DescriptionTake a closer look at the Hofbräuhaus in the old town of Munich which is one of the city's most popular and world-famous pubs. Learn its history, guests, as well as the number of kilometers a waitress, covers every day in what is one of the largest pubs in the world. Look forward to anecdotes and interesting facts about the business and pay an exclusive visit to the Hofbräuhaus ballroom (which is otherwise only open in the evening). From the gallery, you can take impressive photos as a personal souvenir. In the end, receive a coin in a currency that is only available at the Hofbräuhaus: You can redeem it at any time or keep it as a souvenir. It is guaranteed that it is not subject to currency fluctuations. Have fun on your discovery tour and cheers!
Includes1 beer token for a mass of beer or a non-alcoholic drink Local guide City guide 'simply Munich' City map
- Hofbräuhaus coin: Please note that alcohol is only served in the Hofbräuhaus from the age of 18. The coin is worth one mass (one litre) of beer and can also be redeemed for other drinks. Accessibility: This tour has limited accessibility - please contact email@example.com for more information.