My Guide Website?
Munich: Hofbräuhaus Tour15 Reviews
Discover the most famous pub in the world with an official guide of the City of Munich and enjoy a fresh "Mass" of beer afterward.
- Discover the most famous pub in the world
- Listen to anecdotes and interesting facts about the Hofbräuhaus
- Receive a coin in a currency that is only available at the Hofbräuhaus
- Enjoy a 'Mass' of beer at the end of the tour
DescriptionTake a closer look at the world-famous Hofbräuhaus in Munich's Old Town on this guided tour. Explore one of the city's most popular pubs. Learn its history, hear about its guests, and find out how many kilometers a waitress covers each shift in one of the largest pubs in the world. Look forward to anecdotes and interesting facts about the business and pay an exclusive visit to the Hofbräuhaus ballroom (which is otherwise only open in the evening). From the gallery, you can take impressive photos as a personal souvenir. In the end, receive a coin in a currency that is only available at the Hofbräuhaus: You can redeem it for a beer at any time or keep it as a souvenir. It is guaranteed that it is not subject to currency fluctuations.
Includes1 beer token for a mass of beer or a non-alcoholic drink Local guide City guide 'simply Munich' City map
- Hofbräuhaus coin: Please note that alcohol is only served in the Hofbräuhaus from the age of 18. The coin is worth one mass (one litre) of beer and can also be redeemed for other drinks. Accessibility: This tour has limited accessibility - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€30.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today