My Guide Website?
Munich: Kunsthalle Entrance Ticket to 'Flowers Forever”294 Reviews
Experience the exhibition Flowers Forever, which offers a fascinating, elaborately staged tour through the cultural history of flowers from antiquity to the present day.
- Immerse yourself in different changing exhibitions
- Discover art and culture from around the world
- Experience the multifaceted cultural history of flowers through art
DescriptionVisit the Kunsthalle Munich, one of Germany’s leading exhibition venues with this entry ticket. Enjoy state-of-the-art museum technology in an exhibition space that creates a worthy stage for all art forms. Enjoy a presentation comprising 170 works from international collections and installations created especially for the exhibition. See important examples from the histories of art and design and engage in fruitful dialog with new artistic approaches. Learn about the great symbolic power of flowers – whether in mythology, religion, art, or politics. Find out how in ancient times, flowers were coveted status symbols; today, they are traded globally as a mass product. Embark on a fascinating, elaborately staged tour through the cultural history of flowers from antiquity to the present day. The exhibition features works by Jan Brueghel the Younger, Abraham Mignon, Barbara Regina Dietzsch, Lawrence Alma-Tadema, Hannah Höch, Andreas Gursky, Miguel Chevalier, Ann Carrington, Patricia Kaersenhout, Kehinde Wiley, DRIFT, and many other artists. They all bring the multifaceted cultural history of flowers to life in impressive ways.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Kunsthalle Munich Audio Guide (Bring your own phone and headset to use the audio guide)
- •The 'Flowers Forever' exhibition is from 03.02.2023 to 27.08.2023 •Information for the exhibits is available in German and English
- Schoolchildren (>18), trainees (Azubis), people with disabilities (50%-90%), and unemployed people can purchase the 'Student' ticket. Please have your proof ready so that you can identify yourself in case of need •Tuesday tickets are available for 50% off and can be purchased directly at the Kunsthalle MUC
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€16.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today