My Guide Website?
Munich: Self-Guided Walking Tour with Mobile Game6 Reviews
Discover Munich on a self-guided walking tour with your smartphone. Dive into an exciting story and solve riddles and puzzles to help the commissar to find the gangsters who want to rob the museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Solve challenging riddles and puzzles to learn about local history
- Enjoy an informative digital city tour at your own pace with friends and family
- Play the game anytime, at your own pace, stopping when you like
- Explore the Schlosspark of Nymphenburg from a unique perspective
- Discover fascinating facts about Munich's rich heritage and history
DescriptionExplore the Schlosspark Nymphenburg in Munich with a self-guided tour and message-based game. Make your way through the Park as you help Kronenberg to solve his next case. Two city-famous gangsters want to gain access to the castle and free the porcelain museum of its valuable exhibits. Start your experience by downloading the tour game (a code to start the tour is provided after booking on your confirmation voucher). Then head to the Schloss Nymphenburg. Pass landmarks and listen to your audio guide as it provides commentary on local history and facts. Start the riot in the palace park with a hot tip, just arrived from the police headquarters at dawn. The premise: two known gangsters want to gain access to the castle and rob the porcelain museum of some of its valuable filigree exhibits. Inspector Kronenberg immediately set out on his own and was able to bring a thief, the city-famous thief, Capo, under his control. The problem: His companion 'Schmidtchen' is still in the park, the inspector is all alone, and the Capo is more than refractory. He urgently needs help. Your help! Using the clues from the inspector, follow Schmidchen's heels. During the tour, you'll discover the most beautiful, curious, and secluded corners of the palace park. Find the plenty of curiosities hiding there, from Greek statues to Chinese pavilions, from pleasure caves to magnificent buildings. In between, of course, there is always time for a coffee in the sun. But do not forget–Schmidtchen must be stopped!
IncludesOne start code per group Exploration game Tour in German
- An individual code per group to start the tour immediately is provided on the voucher. Please check the category 'important' on the voucher. Tour language: German A group size of up to four people is recommended If your group is larger, you can form more groups and start at intervals of 5 to 10 minutes You need to have Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger to play the city adventure