My Guide Website?
Munich: Thrilling Night Watchman Tour Through the Old Town43 Reviews
When Munich's citizens are asleep, he's on the go! Armed with a horn and a halberd, lantern in hand, he goes around and guards our city from all the dissolute rabble. Accompany the night watchman on this tour through medieval Munich at a late hour.
- Join the night watchman on this exciting nocturnal tour
- Find out what living in Munich during the medieval times was like
- See the night watchman In authentic clothing with historical gear
- Learn how utensils such as a lantern, halberd, and call horn were used
- Experience Munich at night on this unique tour
DescriptionThis tour is in German. Join this nocturnal tour and accompany a night watchman in historical gear. Starting from Marienplatz, this wonderful walking tour will take you through Munich by night. Listen to medieval stories and discover the illuminated sights of Munich's historic center. See the Frauenkirche cathedral and learn about the old cemeteries. Find out where the old town gates were located and what usually happened on the hours in the evenings. Learn how the night watchman protected Munich from riffraff and terrible fires. Next to their authentic utensils like the lantern, halberd, and bugle, the night watchman will show you real medieval coins and his wooden bill. If you want, you can accompany the night watchman to their nightcap.
IncludesWalking tour Night watchman in authentic clothing with historical gear
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Tips are not included in the ticket price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€19.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today