My Guide Website?
Interlaken Scavenger Hunt and Sights Self-Guided Tour5 Reviews
Explore Interlaken in a fun way with an interactive smartphone app. Using your phone as your guide, walk through the city and discover landmarks like the Kursaal while solving puzzles along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Solve interesting puzzles, have fun and learn new things about Interlaken
- Discover the 'Kursaal, Höheweg', 'Freundschaftsgarten' and many more
- Explore the city and find hidden gems at your own pace
- Try a new type of experience with your smartphone
- Enjoy the tour in German, English
DescriptionGet to know Interlaken at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour. You'll explore the city on foot and get points for solving different types of tasks: Find sights: You will use hints to find the best sights and hidden gems throughout the city. The map function in the app will help you get there. Solve questions: Once you’ve arrived at the place you’re looking for, you’ll be asked questions about the sight. Most of the time, the answers are hidden in signs, pictures, etc. A great and fun way to learn new things about the city. Have fun: During the adventure, you can also expect exciting photo tasks that require a lot of creativity. If you master the snapshots, you will be rewarded with points. Along the way, you’ll reach amazing places like the 'Kursaal', 'Höheweg', 'Hotel Interlaken / Freundschaftsgarten' and many more exciting sights in the neighbourhood. After you book the game, you’ll get a game code via email with instructions on how to play. Head to the 'Interlaken West Railway Station' and use the code to unlock the game in the app. The tour ends at the English Garden. The experience is not limited in time. You can explore the city at your own pace and take breaks. Just download the Explorial-App, go to the starting point, and you’re ready to start with the game. The tour lasts on average about 1-2 hours.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour
- This activity requires an internet connection This activity takes place entirely outside The average duration of the activity is 1.5-2 hours, however, there is no time limit