My Guide Website?
Munich: 24 or 48-Hour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket352 Reviews
Explore Munich at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Get on and off the double-decker bus as often as you please with your full-day ticket. See all the highlights of Bavaria’s capital city including Odeonsplatz, the Pinatheken, and Marienplatz.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Munich: Street Art Bike Tour
- From Munich: Zugspitze Mountain Van Tour
- Augsburg Water Management - City Walking Tour
- Munich's Old Town by Segway 3-hour Tour
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle & Linderhof Premium Tour
- Get on and off the bus as often as you want and explore Munich at your own pace
- Enjoy the exciting and informative commentary on board the double-decker bus
- Explore the highlights of Munich including Marienplatz and Karlsplatz
- Discover the history of the city
- See Odeonsplatz and the famous Hofbräuhaus
DescriptionJump on the blue open-top double-decker bus and experience a hop-on hop-off tour through the beautiful city of Munich. Get on and off the bus as often as you want and explore the sights in the city on your own. Alternatively, you can stay on the bus to enjoy the view and listen to the informative commentary. On the tour, see the scenic Odeonsplatz and the interesting architecture of the Pinakotheken, home to numerous works of art. Head pass Marienplatz and discover the famous Viktualienmarkt with its delicacies as well as the famous Hofbräuhaus. Get off at Karlsplatz and stroll through the pedestrian zone and shopping arcade. Explore the fantastic castles and their gardens, and discover the history of Munich. 1. Karlsplatz/Stachus 2. Kunstareal 3. Odeonsplatz 4. Eisbach5. Deutsches Museum (stop temporarily suspended due to construction work!)6. Marienplatz/Tal7. Max-Joseph-Platz8. Nymphenburg Palace9+10. Olympic Park/BMW Welt & Museum11. Schwabing/English Garden
Includes24- or 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket Audio guide with earbuds provided Open-top, double decker bus WiFi onboard
- The ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours. If you don't hop on or off, the entire route takes about 2.5 hours. Buses come every 20 minutes daily to stops 1-7. Buses come every 60 minutes daily to stops 7-11. Schedule is subject to seasonal changes in summer and winter.