My Guide Website?
Munich: 3-Hour Private Segway Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy a private segway tour and see Munich's main attractions in just 3 hours on a tour that is customizable to your needs and preferences.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride past the Feldherrnhalle and the Theatine Church
- Marvel at the English Garden and the Angel of Peace
- Admire the impressive Maximilianeum, the seat of the Bavarian State Parliament
- See the Hofgarten, Munich’s famous Eisbach, and the Siegestor
DescriptionCreate your ideal segway tour of Munich with this customizable private tour. Either choose one of your guide's recommended routes or select which sites you want to see based on your preferences and interests. Start your tour with a demonstration of how to ride the segway, then you'll be on your way. The tour begins at Artur-Kutscher-Platz. From there, head towards the picturesque English Garden and along the Isar River to the Angel of Peace. Continue on to the Maximilianeum, the seat of the Bavarian Parliament. Further up the river, see Museum Island with the Deutsches Museum and the Parish Church of St. Maximilian on the west bank of the Isar River. Later, head along Maximilianstraße past the Residenz Theatre at Odeonsplatz. There, admire the Feldherrnhalle and the Theatine Church. Pass by the Munich Residence, the Hofgarten, and the Bavarian State Chancellery as you make your way towards the Eisbach, a scenic river located in the heart of the city. From there, make your way through the Siegestor back to the starting point.
IncludesSegway rental Helmet Guide Headset
- No drivers license is required for participation in this activity
- Participants must weigh between 45 and 118 kilograms
- Tours take place in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately