My Guide Website?
Munich: Christmas Market Tour with Mulled Wine
Feel the festive spirit as you explore Munich's Christmas markets on a guided walking tour with mulled wine. Visit three different markets, sip on three mulled wines, and taste traditional sausages.
- Immerse yourself in the festive atmosphere at Munich's Christmas markets
- Savor three cups of hot mulled wine and taste local sausages at Viktualienmarkt
- Explore three markets with three distinct themes, from medieval to classical
- Browse local crafts, gifts, and Christmas treats as you explore the markets
- Learn about German Christmas tradition and history on a guided walking tour
DescriptionDiscover Munich's Christmas traditions and culture as you explore three distinct Christmas markets on a guided tour. Savor the three warm cups of mulled wine and taste local sausages at Viktualienmarkt. Start your guided tour at Odeonsplatz, near the city center. Make your way to the first stop, Wittelsbacherplatz. Explore this medieval-themed market and sip on a warm cup of mulled wine. As you walk, your guide will provide insightful commentary about the city and its Christmas traditions. Continue to the city center for the second stop. Arrive at the second market and be greeted with your second cup of mulled wine. Enjoy the distinct classical theme of the market as you browse the crafts and Christmas treats. Then, head to the bustling Viktualienmarkt food market. Here, taste various local sausages paired with your third cup of mulled wine. After finishing the sausage plate, enjoy some time to see the market. Finish your tour here, but feel free to stay as long as you like.
IncludesWalking tour Live guide Visit to 3 markets 3 cups of mulled wine Sausage tasting
- This tour will take place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€44.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today