My Guide Website?
Munich: Guided Tour of New Town Hall31 Reviews
Explore the New Town Hall on Marienplatz and get special insights into the history of the building and the city itself during this exclusive guided tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an exclusive guided tour through the New Town Hall
- Get special insights into the history of the building with a certified guide
- Enjoy the view from the building’s balcony, the stage for FC Bayern’s championship celebrations
- Discover the unique atmosphere of the Law Library
DescriptionDiscover the New Town Hall on Marienplatz and learn the unique history of the city and building during this exclusive guided tour. Visit the neo-Gothic Munich Town Hall, which offers much more than the world-famous Glockenspiel. Stroll through the grand rooms and to the building’s balcony, the stage for FC Bayern’s championship celebrations. Walk through the reading room at the Law Library, which has been used as a setting for films such as “Cabaret” with Liza Minelli and the German adventure film “Bibi Blocksberg.' During the tour, learn about the history of the Town Hall and the stories behind some of the city’s historical figures who adorn the Neue Rathaus’ facade.
Includes90- to 120-minute guided tour through the New Town Hall Certified guides for the City of Munich Simply Munich' city guide and map
- This tour is only partially accessible. Please contact email@example.com for more information.