My Guide Website?
Munich: Nymphenburg Palace/Munich Residenz Guided Tour14 Reviews
Explore the magnificent Nymphenburg Palace or Munich Residenz on a guided tour with the Chambermaid. Admire the baroque architecture while listening to stories about secrets and intrigues at court.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Munich: Street Art Bike Tour
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle Full-Day Trip
- Munich: Historical Walking Tour Maxvorstadt with GEO Epoche
- From Munich: Königsee Day Tour by Van
- Augsburg Water Management - City Walking Tour
- Visit Nymphenburg Palace or Munich Residenz
- Hear secret stories about 18th century life
- See the park and learn how it developed
DescriptionJourney back to the 18th century on a guided tour of the stunning Nymphenburg Palace or Munich Residenz. A witty chambermaid or a smart valet in full costume will be your guide to the baroque and rococo days of the Bavarian court. Begin by meeting your guide near the ticket counter and head into the exquisitely decorated, magnificent rooms of past grandeur. Find out how guests were received and banquets or festive occasions celebrated. Admire the precious and unique furniture, gold-plated carvings on the wall, and intricate stitching. Marvel at the elaborate Great Hall, gaze at Elector Max Emanuel’s Great Gallery of Beauties and see the Queen's Apartments. Follow your guide through the Amalienburg, and explore the unique Pagodenburg with its delicate Chinese Drawing Room. Escape the trappings of royalty in the simple and calming Magdalene Hermitage.
- Nymphenburg Castle and the Residenz are not fully heated during the winter season