My Guide Website?
Munich: Self-guided Walking Tour to River Isar Landmarks2 Reviews
Walk along the banks of the Isar River and across its bridges to discover some iconic Munich landmarks. Use your phone as your guide and see Müllersche Volksbad, Prater Island, and other famous sites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel through time on a self-paced journey through Munich's historic sites
- Take a leisurely stroll along the Isar riverbanks and across its bridges
- Participate in entertaining tasks and riddles while discovering each location
- Read interesting stories and facts about the history and culture of the area
- Walk past Müllersche Volksbad, Prater Island, Deutsches Museum, and more
DescriptionTake an insightful walk along the Isar River in Munich and learn about the many historic landmarks located on either side of the city center. Grab your phone and start this interactive guide that'll lead you from place to place as you solve exciting tasks. Head over to the Ludwigsbrücke and begin your journey past the Müllersche Volksbad. As you walk, you'll cross back and forth over the many bridges of the Isar. Take part in quick riddles at each stop to find out more about Munich's history. Start your journey at any time and bring your friends and family along on your adventure. Discover sites such as the urban Prater Island and Deutsches Museum, where you can stop to explore if you feel like it. *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.