From Munich: Dachau Memorial Site Day Tour in English756 Reviews
Visit the Dachau Memorial, the site of the first German Nazi concentration camp. See the former gas chambers, barracks and cells and learn more about the history of the Holocaust in Germany from your guide.
- Visit the memorial site at the former concentration camp Dachau
- See Dachau's former barracks, cells, and gas chambers
- Hear reports from former prisoners about everyday life in the camp
DescriptionThe Dachau concentration camp was the first German concentration camp, opened outside Munich in 1933. Since 1965, the site has been used as a memorial and a place of education. Visit the memorial site on a 5-hour tour from Munich. Your tour guide will explain the significance of the Dachau concentration camp at the time of National Socialism. See the former gas chambers, cells, and barracks. Visit the exhibition in the Dachau Memorial Museum and see pictures and reports by prisoners describing everyday life in the camp from its beginnings to its liberation by the Allies in 1945.
IncludesGuided tour of the Dachau Memorial Site Ticket for public transport Transfers by public transport
- Please note that this tour is only available in English
- If you would like to visit the memorial at times when there is little crowding, the afternoon tour (1:10 PM) is recommended, as there are fewer school classes and groups on site at that time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability