My Guide Website?
From Munich: Skiing Day Trip to Ski Resort with Day Pass1 Reviews
Travel from Munch and enjoy a day out on the ski slopes, high up in the mountains, worry and queue-free. Ski or snowboard down Zillertal's largest selection of blue, red, and black slopes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the stunning views from the slopes during your day trip from Munich
- Enjoy a day out on the slopes worry-free with round-trip transportation
- Use your one-day ski pass to avoid the long queues at the ticket windows
- Spend the day exploring the 90km of slopes on your skis or snowboard
- Get a 10% discount on ski and snowboard rental gear at at the resort
DescriptionEnjoy a day on the slope, traveling on a modern coach with WC and onboard catering and service to the Hoch Zillertal Ski Resort. Spend the day skiing or snowboarding and return to Munich after a thrilling day aboard the comfortable coach. Depart from Munich early in the morning. During the journey, you'll receive a small breakfast. Learn useful and interesting information about the ski area before you arrive at the Hoch Zillertal Ski Resort. Spend the day exploring the 90 km of ski slopes, 39 lift facilities, and stunning views. Avoid queues and wasting time in front of the ticket window; upon arrival, you can immediately get to the lift and enjoy the delights of winter sports. Whether you are a beginner, just accompanying a loved one, or a proficient skier, there is something for everyone during your day at the resort.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at the meeting point Round trip in a modern coach with WC Breakfast on board One-day ski pass (2 EUR deposit) Service and assistance on board
- Due to Austrian entry requirements, you must carry your personal ID card or passport with you on the journey. A residence permit or just a copy of the identity card is not sufficient You will get back the 2 EUR deposit after you return the ski pass card