My Guide Website?
München: Murder Crime Game Self-Guided Interactive Tour3 Reviews
Play a murder mystery game in the center of Munich and explore the city in a unique way. Search for photo locations and collect clues along the way. Can you solve the crime in 3 hours? 🕵🏼 📸
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Munich: Street Art Bike Tour
- From Munich: Zugspitze Mountain Van Tour
- Augsburg Water Management - City Walking Tour
- Munich's Old Town by Segway 3-hour Tour
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle & Linderhof Premium Tour
- Play this exciting game in the center of Munich
- Use photos and a map of the city to search for the selfie locations
- Try to solve this murder within 3 hours
- View all of the city's highlights as you play
- Put your detective sills to the test
DescriptionSolve a murder and at the same time see all the highlights of the city center of Munich. Play this unique game with a group of friends or your family. You will receive instructions, a photo frame and an answer form in advance via email. You'll also receive a map of the city where the murder took place. The center is divided into sections where you have to look for a location where you can take a group selfie. Once you've located the spot, send a selfie via WhatsApp to your game instructor. If the location's correct, they'll send you the next clue about the murder. As you walk along the nicest places in the centre of the city, you will collect more and more clues about the murder. These clues will then need to be combined to find out... ... who was the murderer? ... who was the victim? ... where did the crime take place? ... when did it happen? ... what was the murder weapon? During the game you will have enough time to enter a cafe or shop that you pass and to admire some of the highlights of Munich.
IncludesA remote game leader via WhatsApp Game material: a map of Munich with a grid, a photo card, the explanation of the game and the answer form
- You can do this tour by foot or bicycle
- You play with your own phone so it must be properly charged
- You'll need WhatsApp and internet access on your phone to be able to contact your game instructor
- The maximum group size is 6 people, with more people you play in multiple teams
- You will receive the game material by email one week before the date you booked. If you book shorter in advance, you will receive this immediately by email from the local partner. It's a good idea to print this out beforehand. This city game uses the city as an interactive playing field but does not provide any information about the city!