My Guide Website?
Munich: 4 Hour City Sightseeing Guided E-Bike Tour4 Reviews
See the very best that Munich has to offer in just four hours on this small group e-bike tour. Follow your knowledgeable guide through the city streets, visit iconic landmarks including Nymphenburg Palace, stop at a charming beer garden, and have fun.
- See a selection of Munich's iconic sights in just four hours
- Have fun riding your e-bike without feeling tired or polluting the environment
- Visit a typical Bavarian beer garden and learn about local culture
- Cycle past Nymphenburg Palace, Cathedral of our Lady, and much more
DescriptionMeet your guide in Marienplatz and get kitted out with all the necessary gear for your e-bike adventure. After an introductory lesson on how to handle the bike it's time to head off on your sightseeing tour. Follow your guide as you navigate the picturesque city streets and visit a selection of iconic landmarks and monuments. Highlights of the tour include Nymphenburg Palace, the Olympic Park, BMW World, the Siegestor, the Feldherrnhalle, the Royal Residence, the Bavarian State Opera, the Maximilianeum, the new Town Hall, and Munich's distinctive Cathedral of our Lady. Along the way stop at a popular beer garden to get a sense of the typical Bavarian lifestyle. At the end of an unforgettable tour, head back to Marienplatz where the activity concludes.
IncludesE-bike rental Helmets Tour guide Hotel pickup or drop-off Entrance fees Food or drink
- • In case of heavy storms, heavy rain, or temperatures below 10 degrees celsius, the tour will be postponed to another day or refunded
- This tour is not suitable for people over 120 kilograms, people under 160 centimeters, children under 12 years, pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, or people who can't ride a bike
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now