My Guide Website?
Munich: Christmas Markets Walking Tour with Snack and Drink
Discover the beauty of the Bavarian capital in winter on this guided tour of Munich's Christmas markets. Enjoy a welcome Lebkuchenherz (heart cookie) and warming cup of mulled wine along the way.
- Warm up with a tasty cup of mulled wine and try some Lebkuchenherz (cookie)
- Marvel at the Christmas lights and stalls heaped with Christmas trinkets
- Smell cooking meats, sweet treats, and heated drinks like apple cider
- Learn about Bavarian Christmas traditions and the history of the holiday
- Capture some iconic pictures of Munich's world-famous Christmas Market
DescriptionDig into local lore and culture as you wind your way through the magic of Munich's Christmas markets on this guided walking tour. Let your guide share their favorite gluhwein (mulled wine) with you and savor a German classic, a Lebkuchenherz (heart cookie). Meet your guide at the centrally-located Karlsplatz which is easy to access by public transportation. Begin your Christmas adventure as your guide tells you about how the holiday become so popular. Decode symbols used at the markets. Hear about Krampus as you take in the colorful lights, lively stalls, and breathe in the scents of sizzling sausage and spiced drinks. Visit the world-famous Munich Christmas Market and let your guide take you to the most photo-worthy spots. Enjoy the 'Three Toasts to Christmas' book along the way.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Welcome Lebkuchenherz (heart cookie) A cup of mulled wine Three Toasts to Christmas' book
- This tour takes place rain or shine