My Guide Website?
Munich: Hangmen and Witches Walking Tour
Be guided through the city of Munich and explore the changes around the city from the Middle Ages to modern times on an insightful and dark historical walking tour.
- Visit St. Michael's Church
- See the well-known Frauenkirche
- Pass the Alter Hof, the Old Court of Munich
- Hear fun stories and anecdotes from your guide
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
DescriptionLearn about what executioners, prostitutes, and witches in Munich all had in common as you walk through the city with an expert guide. Learn about Munich's dark history and how the city was run by executioners who also acted as pimps. This popular city tour revolved around witch hunts, prostitution, torture, and executions. Stand at the Neuhauser Tor, the place where delinquents were led out of the city to be executed. Travel along the historic salt road and reach the former Jesuit college, to hear about the witch hunts. Hear interesting facts from your guide including the reason why the headquarters were outside of the city and why prostitution ended in the 1970s.
IncludesKnowledgable city guide Guided tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine The tour does not contain actors or reenactment
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€17.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today