Munich: Scavenger Hunt through the Old Town for Children4 Reviews
Explore Munich's old town in a playful way with a scavenger hunt. Solve puzzles, follow hidden clues, and let them lead you to the highlights of the city.
- Discover Munich's old town in a playful way on an independent tour of the city
- Explore the famous sights of Munich like the Karlstor, Frauenkirche, and Viktualienmarkt
- Solve exciting puzzles, follow clues, and learn about the history of Munich
DescriptionExperience a fun and kid-friendly tour of Munich's old town. Using puzzles and clues from the numbered envelopes, make your way from sight to sight in the historic center moving at your own pace. Beginning at Stachus, the large square in the center of Munich, you will have the chance to discover the famous Frauenkirche, considered to be the symbol of Munich, Marienplatz, where both the old (Altes Rathaus) and new town halls (Neues Rathaus) are located, and the Viktualienmarkt, a popular gourmet food market. This self-fun scavenger tour allows you and your family to take your time puzzling your way through the city while still benefiting from extensive information about the history of Bavaria's capital and learning about its landmarks in a fun, unconventional way.
IncludesCity game box with directions, puzzles, and information cards Transportation Tour guide Entrance fees
- This product is only available in German
- Your game box will be shipped 4 weeks before your chosen date
- The shipping of the game box can take up to 4 business days and international shipping may take longer (no shipping on weekends or during holidays)
- It is not possible to collect the game in Munich
- The office is open weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and closed during German holidays and from Christmas until New Year
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now