My Guide Website?
Munich: Viktualienmarkt Guided Food Tour37 Reviews
Enjoy a unique vegetarian food tour of Munich's famous Viktualienmarkt with fresh regional delicacies. Take a look behind the scenes and chat with the local vendors while enjoying a refreshing beer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a modern vegetarian food tour of Munich's world-famous Viktualienmarkt
- Pretzels and Obatzda, fresh salad or stew, Bavarian cheese and a Munich beer
- Learn about the bustling market and discover amazing stories behind the scenes
DescriptionDiscover the flavors of Viktualienmarkt on this 2-hour guided food tour conducted in German. Explore this vibrant food market full of tasty delicacies and enjoy a refreshing beer as you stroll. Start your vegetarian tasting tour at Marienplatz, Munich's original market square, and head directly to the Viktualienmarkt. Learn amusing and interesting facts about the traditional market from your guide and chat with the vendors who will be happy to tell you stories from behind the scenes. Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle atmosphere of the market with its 140 stalls, colorful displays, maypole, beer garden, and beautiful drinking fountains with their famous Munich originals.
IncludesPretzels with homemade Obazda spread (Vegan) Munich Kombucha Bavarian aromatic spices A selection of cheeses from Bavaria Lunch snack salad or stew with regional grains Munich beer or a softdrink Surprise gift
- Guests under 16 will be offered a soft drink instead of beer
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- A surprise gift is included in the price
- Tips are not included in the price