High-Rope Climbing Garden Experience
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience different heights and degrees of difficulty and challenges
- Enjoy views of the Tegernsee Alps from the highest platform
- Climb at a level that is comfortable for you
DescriptionThe high-rope climbing garden offers thrills for every level of climbing ability. Those making it to the top (12 meters) are rewarded with spectacular views of the Tegernsee Alps. Overcoming individual challenges is one of the main motivating forces in the climbing garden. There are routes suitable for beginners, advanced climbers and professionals. The option of selecting individual routes means that the garden always has something new to offer. The garden is subject to stringent safety guidelines covering the construction materials and the protective equipment. Guides and instructors are highly trained, and many of them have additional qualifications.
IncludesProfessional protective equipment Climbing experience
- No previous knowledge is required for your ascent of the high-rope climbing garden
- Fitted with professional protective equipment, you will first receive comprehensive instructions from experienced instructors in the high-rope climbing garden and the automatic safety system
- Good physical and mental condition required
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with cardiovascular illnesses
- This activity is also not suitable for those suffering from acute injuries or problems with the shoulders, joints or back
- The high-rope climbing garden is suitable for kids from a body height of around 120 cm and a weight of 20 kg, if accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight for participation is 120 kg
- Clothing suitable for the weather conditions and flat/closed training shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the lFrom €199.00
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Salzburg Full-Day Tour from Munich
This full-day excursion begins with a train journey from Munich to Salzburg with some stunning views along the way. You’ll explore Salzburg on a 2.5-hour guided walking241 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Highlights of the Old Town Tour
Discover the most important places in the Old Town of Munich on a journey from the origins of the city to the present day.1 ReviewsFrom €15.00
Deutsches TheaterFrottmaning, Munich
Deutsches Theater is the biggest theatre in Munich with a total capacity of 1.600 seats. It offers 300 performances a year.............
Tour of Munich with Bavaria Film Studios Tour Ticket
Discover the beauty of Munich and its fascinating film studios. See spectacular film technology and the role it has played in German and international film history. Learn47 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Lollihop is the Bavaria’s largest indoor children’s play park situated in Munich`s district Aubing. It doesn`t matter what weather it is and any time of year the chil
Classical Concert Recital in Max-Joseph-Hall
A 2-hour chamber concert featuring members of Munich's philharmonic orchestra. This unique performance will be housed within Max-Joseph-Hall, which itself oozes characterFrom €50.00